from my phone. i’m james franco.
i add adjustment layers on my gifs, this post pretty much explains what i add and how i use it… if you’re just starting out with colourings and such, you might want to use psds for now and play with the adjustments
and since i’m nice enough, i’ll provide some psd blogs:
- http://icon-coloring.livejournal.com/ (not really a blog but some ppl post some really good psds)
- http://psd-tuts.livejournal.com/ (the address is pretty self-explanatory)
- also, you might want to check out the “psd” tag on tumblr
buy this book and it will change your life 5ever
Select the Text tool
you’re not alone dear, i mean idk what people see in him tbh.
- yeah he made all the women (men included) fall in love with him in the movie The Notebook with his charm and clever lines, such as
- as for me, and i guess for you too, that charm did us no good whatsoever
- oh god and that awful movie he also starred in, Lars and the Real Girl? jfc everyone thinks he’s so adorable in that movie *eye roll* let’s be honest, he was creepy as fuck
- look at that face and awful mustache, geez he looks like a rapist, hide yo’ kids hide yo’ wife and hide yo’ husband coz he be rapin’ errone.
- and those other movies he was in was major zzZZZzzzZZzz
- enough about his shitty acting skills, let’s move on to his appearance shall we?
- HOW CAN SOMEONE BE ATTRACTED TO THAT FACE!??!?!
- who cares if he’s goofy or loves animals or the fact that he has amazing sense of style, who cares about those right?
- you know what i don’t get? the fact that he’s in all the covers of magazines, like who would buy them right? and i don’t get why he’s on the list of people’s sexiest man alive when he’s not even hot
- i heard he’s a part of this band called Dead Man’s Bone, wanna know why they’re called that? coz they play like dead ppl HAahah Aha AHa h A
- let’s not forget about his shitty ass personality too, if you’ve seen his interviews, oh god, you’d probably hate him more than ever
- so like he’s really humble and charming in his interviews, but who gives a shit about that right? yeah
sorry, what? i couldn’t hear you over adele’s grammy awards.
I use Wondershare Video Converter, it’s not free, but I got it for free thanks to youtube. Anyway, just download the free trial as you normally would. Then when you run it and asks for the registration key and email, put these:
- License Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keycode: E7B0F70DB5CE3900F01E88053F98AA05
It should work. As for cutting the parts to make it easier to import into CS5, I use this tool to cut the parts I want. I have to warn you though to play with the video quality settings first because it might lower the quality. Say if you have a 720p video file, it might come out all choppy afterwards and yeah. Just play around it, but just in case, here’s how I set my settings:
You should be good to go!